CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

2day!

i fell very upset of my final exam result!
but got a person.........
give me encoureage to let me win back my confident!
after i hear her advice and encourage,
i wil fell comfortable!
i am glad 2 hav this type of good friend!
i hop can be always together wif her until i finish my secondary skul!

who is she???
i wil not 2 tell !
and.............
she is juz my friend,
but.........but...........but,
not my gf(mention)!

finally,
i wil oso thank for she that do for me!


2 comments:

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
said...

hey~
see chong~
it's mie. yuanwen~
^^
urhh..i tink..i tink lar..
d gurl was..xiao lee?
i really tink dat d gurl you mentioned was xiao lee..
am i rite?
hoho.
=)

actually,your results really not bad jor de lorhx.
just not too stress yourself lar.
your results ady a "dream" for the others.
but i can see by my own.you can do better.really.
put more efforts in it,i believe someday you'll fulfil your dreams.n improving non-stop.
trust yourself~do your best~
all d best ya~!
wenZ