CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My family


what is family?

the most good to me in the world?

family?

that people always helps u?

that people that always.................

my family...........................

always give me encourage!

always share with me some matter!

always make me happy from upset

always helps me when necessary!

always............always...........always


my family!

always do something for me!

but...........but..............but

what do i do for my family!

i am very thank for the family that do for me!

thank..........you.................thank.................you!

2 comments:

daniel craig said...

giv me some opinion of my tis me and my borther ,sister picture!

daniel craig said...

exactly,
i vr angry 2 my brother and sister!

brother leh,
always angry of ask him about the question tat i dunno,and i always hav argue wif him!

sister leh,
always order me 2 do house-duty!
she do a little more and wil angry y the house-duty is her's work bt not the boys!
she often wil say some the word tat wil make me incomfortable when i hear it!

bt,when i say tat about 2 mum,
thrn mum wil always say me
STINGY,
dun so care about wat the borther and sister say 2 me!

so tat i am unlucky,
and i am oso the youngest,
hai,hai,!

so tat,i advice my freind tat admire me hav sis or brother,
sometimes tat is bad for u 2
and oso
is good for u sometimes!

so tat i think u wil more clear
about my family!

i dun understand y someone is doing wrong something,
then,the adult cannot giv a chance
bt always angry wif the people!

i fell tat my friend is better than my family!
bt
anyway they are my family!

otherhand,
i oso welcome my freind 2 say about ur's family and giv some opinion about it!