CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

the memori of me and 2xin together

2day

may be the last 2 day

tat

i live,play,study wif the 2xin together!



2morow

wil be like a gradution day

for all our's 2xin

cuz

we wil not in together soon!



in the future,

i hope all of 2xin

wil me remember me

and

i wil remember them 2!



in the 2xin,

i knew many new friend,

like

jasmine,wai lok,joaane,xiao lee,shu wen

ding zhang,li chat,yong qing,mei li,die you,

see min,chong wei,jia yu,kient yi!



i wan 2 say thank you for the friend

tat i mention,

for ur helping in my study or anyway!

i wil not forget tis my good friend!



i wil almost remember

4 of november,

tat day ,

whole clas got out for a play!

and

i would like 2 share the swet memori wif my friend in my blog!



i noe everyone is felling exciting

about

the result!

haha!

bt

u all in my heart,

is the best!



i hop nobody

wil sad until cry

when anyone see tis comment in my blog!

haha!

no ned 2 cry,

boys and girls,

we noe tat,

tis world hav "yuan fen"!

tat wil make me met again in the future!

5 comments:

小乌龟 said...

感动。。。~!!
坏人!!
干嘛弄我哭。。
我明明约定好今年在2xin的最后一天不会哭的。。
你干嘛这样。。又让我哭了。。
我。。我。。我。。
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
算了。。不想打了。。


我爱你们~2信班的朋友们。。

daniel craig said...

noboby cal u 2 cry!
haha!
anyway,
i juz wan all of 2xin remember me
and
i remember them 2!

said...

i did cry for my result
but not after seeing your blog><
n hor..
y you write ma name as jasmine huh??=.=
yerr..
2xin..
i lov it..
=)

daniel craig said...

y?
got any problem?
u don't like peo cal u by jasmine!
cuz,
i type ur nickname in english wil better
and
i dun like 2 type chiense name by english!
haha!
i am vr
admire about ur result!
no ned 2 cry lah!

ba0xiii said...

很衰的你们
每个人写的部落都弄到我哭
讨厌!!
都不懂哭过几次了
真的很不舍得这班
我们2心就这样不能在同一个班上
哭,笑,玩,乐,读书
很不舍得 T.T!!!





cryGHost~
i love u 2XIN !!!
i will rememba all of u der!!