CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

things tat i wan say 2 2 xin

halo 2xin,

i ned 2 say goodbye 2 u,
cuz
i already finish my form2 education,
and
i wil continue my studying at form3!

so,
i wan 2 say thx for u,
cuz u,
let me,
knew many new friend,
study many new things,
let me try something new!

to all of 2 xin student,
hop ur's guys hav a good future,
and,
don't forget huh hav help u before in ur's study and me!
haha!
keep contacting!
got time,cal me go out for "yum cha"
bye bye!
my 2xin!
                                                                                                   from:dettrex






2 comments:

ba0xiii said...

haiz~
y 2day me c d blog o
make me wanna cry~
so tao yan T.T
will call u out yum cha dd^^
dun 4gt m3 --cryGHost--ying chiann ya!!!
if 4gt
hehe
u will noe wat happen!!





crtGHost~

daniel craig said...

ying chiann a,
i wil never forget u!
cuz,
u r the only person who cal feng!
haha!
thx!
i juz wan 2 memorise
al the swet memori
betwen i and 2xin
bt not
making peo cry!