CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

17/4/10

haiz,,,,,,,,

2day o!
my suck result make me got a litle sad lol!
now i got math n physic tuiiton liao!
i hop i can get 70 something mark of the subject total percentage!
if not,
thn fuck u lah!
haiz.............
i think i maybe i found vr gud teacher liao!
thn
next c ur self lah!
.........
got a half of total subject get fail lol!
my family dun noe i get the result 2day
cuz
i wil have no good day for me after telling me!
haiz..........
no for next time lah!
jia you!
dun noe y always careless!
the physics n trigo smal test come again!
tis is the chance 2 get back the mark!
jia you!
n reach the total percentage mark 70 something!
n get top 10 in the clas!
i noe u can do it!
i vr sad tat
i get the lowest mark abt the physic in the clas!
haiz..........
NO NO NO!

0 comments: