CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

abt 6/4/10

i think manybody

duno i got play guitar rite?
haha!
it is true!
haha!
dun have a doubt abt tat!
it is a fact!
i m becoming more n more lik the guitar!
cuz many nice song r waiting for me 2 learn it!
tis is the fun of music lah!
haha!
bt
now
i m gona learn my speed of changing chord!
it quite difficult!
bt
i trust i can !
now i m playing the hapy birthday song!
n later
i would like 2 learn the most sad korean drama song
is from lan se shen si lian
de
romance of lave!
haha!
it is soft n comfortable!
haha!
i m longing 2 learn tis song!
haha!
hop my guitar techinque
got a litle improve lah!
cuz
i got a long time dun play be4 my guitar!
haha!
tis month is already april liao!
hop my math n physics got a lilte changes lah!
dun always fail leh!
i dun like it always folow me!
i wan physics tuition!
bt
i scare
tis wil ad up my stress
n my mum gona giv more de tuition fee!
n
i hop tis money wil not giving meaningless!
tat mean
the subject i got tuition
muz get a or pass then ok lah!
jia you!
lu see chong!
i noe u can!
gambaeh!

1 comments:

stupidyshin =) said...

gambateh lo...
u say u can u mah can lo...^^