CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

haiz....

2day 

is the third day liao,
i never
talk wif mum
cuz
we hav argue n"cool war" now!
haiz.........
y ?
is juz a litle mater,
can't make tis tragic hapen?
.....................
dun noe wat she is angry for!
i juz tel my dad my mum scold tat abt my bathing pro!
then,
she say me vr "pandai"go complain she scold me!
then,
she's stingy,
angry til now,
oso dun talk wif me!
dun noe!
haiz.....................
thn,
she oso scold me tat y dun tel her walk 2 find dad!
bt i already told her i wil go find dad!
i dun noe wat her brain remember exactly!
i would lik 2 go out tis home n dun face 2 face wif her ar?
dun noe y women so stingy!
be more generous oso cannot!
be more generous wil die meh!
the thing above i said,
mean i m vr angry abt my mum lol!
hop it wil setle be4 my test
if not,
wil influence my test mood!
walau!
y the"cool war" wan hapen now or!
conclusion,
women is a thing cant make "it" angry wan!
if not,
u wil not hav a gud day!




0 comments: