CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

my mood at 15/3/10

halo,my friend!i hav 3 or 4 month time dun write my blog,cuz one word

LAZY!haha!
2day is the first semester first holiday,
holiday again!
dun noe y now dun like holiday,
cuz the first standerised test is coming,n no mud 2 read in the holiday!
tis three month of 2010,
i have sad ,hapy,suprise,no direction doing some mater be4!
tat is sign of mine growing!
my mud is always wan music 2 suport!
cuz if NO MUSIC,
i can't do the homework attention,
chinese new yer is juz pass abt 1 month,
so fast our play time is over!
haiz................
now is form4 liao,
many new thing 2 face n accecpt liao,
is no more junior 3 for me lah..........
stil duno myself wanna read wat subject when i go for the college!
is it 2 fast or slow for me 2 thinking abt it!
my mud is vr BORING NOW!
although,there is many is waiting for me 2 handle!
walau!
come on,lu see chong!
tis is the second day of the semester holiday oni,
tel me how i gona go through the whole holiday!
so sad................
tis is the new post for m 2010,
n
is oso a new start for my blog!
i hop now hav a song can express my mood~~
n
juz sing a long n release my sadness mood~
i would like 2 cry loudly now,
duno y,
i dun care whether i m adult or child
is juz release my sadness mood!
ARARARAARARARARARARARARARARARAARRARAARARARARAARAR! 

0 comments: