CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

wan 2 erase it be4 what i am being

I WAN ERASE MY,
altitude,
method of reading,
time of reading,
altitude of doing a mater,
my thinking,
my react,
my laziness,
the childish act,
almost everything i wan 2 change,
hop i can change my self in tis holiday,
cuz...........
personal reason...
if not change it,
i would facing some bad thing 2 me!
when i get tis message,
n i stunt,
tat
finaly,
my method of reading is wrong,
n
my result is coming down n downer a yer n a yer
n
i dun c it!
walau,
dun noe what i am cing n thinking n doing!
in tis holiday,
everyday oso wan 2 face the com,
tis is not be4 mine!
walau,
is tat me!
hop i can find back myself tat be4 holiday
cuz
tat's really belong 2 real of me
lu see chong!lu see chong!lu see chong!wanna say gud b 2 the laziness,playful n childish act!
ARARARARARARARAARARARARARARARARARARARAARARARARARAARARARA!

0 comments: